Friday, October 11, 2013

The Before {Inside}

I mentioned I bought a house and we are mid-reno, but what reveal would be complete without a good look at the before? {And by the way... I finally upgraded to a legit camera, unfortunately, these before pics were my first try using the gadget and I was painfully unaware of how to zoom out. Oops! Oh well, the 'afters' will be better!}

Here we go...

Living Room:
Coming in and looking immediately to the left you see these built-ins.



Dining Room: 





Kitchen:


TV Room:



Downstairs Bedrooms:
Front Bedroom

Back Bedroom


Downstairs Bathroom:


Master:

Clearly my Dad was excited to take the stinky carpet up!


Master Bath:



I'm sure you're all just dying to know what I have planned, but let's let the beauty of the wallpaper, blue contertops and stinky carpet all sink in, shall we? As you can probably gather, each of those items are on the chopping block. Stay tuned for details on what I have planned for each of these spaces! And I owe you pictures of the outside spaces... the patio is going to be wonderful!

Have a great weekend! And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my MOM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment